Let us dwell in the techniques of argumentation. A concern may arise: what exactly is its distinction through the means of argumentation, which encompasses methodological aspects, how exactly to build a disagreement, while strategies develop the skill of using techniques that are specific? According to this, the strategy may be the capability to bring rational arguments, and strategies - to select from them psychologically effective.
Basic provisions of this strategies of argumentation
Let us think about the fundamental provisions regarding the techniques of argumentation.
- Application of arguments. The period of argumentation has to start confidently, without much hesitation. The key arguments are presented at any convenient possibility, but, whenever feasible, everytime in a brand new light.
- Selection of technology. According to the mental faculties associated with readers, different ways of argumentation are opted for.
- Avoiding conflict. For the normal length of argumentation, it is crucial to prevent exacerbation or confrontation, since opposing viewpoints therefore the tight environment that have actually arisen through the presentation of one of this points of argument can certainly distribute to other areas. Here there are several subtleties:
- it is strongly recommended to think about issues that are critical at the start or by the end for the period of argumentation;
- it really is beneficial to talk about questions that are delicate very carefully;
- in extremely hard circumstances it is beneficial to simply simply take some slack to "cool your head", and then once more to go back into the same problem.
- "Stimulation of appetite." This system is dependent on the position that is following of therapy: it really is most convenient to offer the audience options and information for the preliminary awakening of their curiosity about it. Which means that you need to describe the present state of affairs having an increased exposure of feasible negative consequences, after which (according to "provoked appetite") suggest the direction of feasible solutions with an in depth reason of all of the benefits.
Act as objective but strong
Two-sided argumentation. It will impact the reader whoever viewpoint does not coincide with yours.